2015年9月9日星期三

HatchKids Discuss Male Gender Stereotypes

  

            


 This is my first resource I posted in blog which is from YouTuBe video, and this short film is very interesting and real. In the beginning, let me briefly introduce this short video which talks about male gender stereotypes in the media, and they asked children what meaning of "to be man" is. 
   Then, there are two reasons to explain why I choose this video. First, in my opinion this short video is extremely real, because this film through children's eyes to tell people about gender stereotypes, and It is easier to accept by people. Second, this video not only discusses male gender stereotypes but also talks about female stereotypes. For example, according to the video, they talk about people always think girls should wear pink clothes and play pink stuffs. 
    In the end, I extremely agree a opinion from this short film which is gender stereotypes are harmful to people, we should not classify boys and girls in that clearly sometimes, and for parents they need to tell their what really means to be a man or woman. 

没有评论:

发表评论